Let us be Valiant, Vigilant and VICTORIOUS!

Thursday, February 18

Did I set out intending to destroy Zyuu?

The short answer is no. When you target a person or organization you don't know what you are going to find. Did I know Zyuu was an asshole, of course, almost all of his own staff will confirm that. Did I know he would go as far as to sell beta keys? No. But that's why you target people or organizations for such operations. Where there is smoke, there is usually fire. I knew for some time that Zyuu was going to do or say many things that the average fan would find extremely disappointing. The spirit of what I do is to make right the wrongs. In the case of Zyuu, I failed. If it were not for Sanari, I would have completed a transaction for goods or services. If those goods existed Zyuu would have been caught breaching his NDA. If they didn't exist He would be caught in a scam and be liable for small claims damages. Both situations would have been a VICTORY for truth and justice. Sanari robbed us all of that with her drama queen stunt. But whether people should forgive Zyuu or not, has nothing to do with my objectives. You are the master of your own fate brothers and sisters. For my part, I would not suggest turning my back on that man. Justice was thwarted here, but many who don't know what justice is, believe Zyuu has paid the penalty. I say NAY! His justice is coming yet and that TEN FOLD! V.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Operatives

Fans