Let us be Valiant, Vigilant and VICTORIOUS!

Friday, February 19

FFXIVCore and Curse...In the dark.

I realize that I burned Evicerator pretty bad, but the longer this has played out the less I respect that loser. He is allowing the fans of FFXIVCore to continue believing that Zyuu never actually sold a beta key. However, he is on record saying he bought a key for $50.00. That is, he paid the money to Zyuu's PayPal account! He is such a loser that he can't stand the idea of not getting a beta key and that is why he is still covering for Zyuu. I would venture a guess that half of Zyuu's staff has paid money for their beta keys. They know that if Zyuu gets fired or caught having actually sold keys, none of them will get beta keys. Their corruption and lack of morality sickens me to no end. I hope you, my brothers and sisters, are also disgusted by this and like me, take action! V.

2 comments:

  1. Mezlabor05:18

    Wow you have spent way too much time worrying about this. Dont you have anything better to do? What Zyuu did was pretty sleezy but what your doing is downright creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To my brother Mezlabor: I hope it creeps you out. My fascination with spending all of my time destroying the reputations of scumbags really should creep you out. I hope it creeps out potential scumbags the most. I have nothing better to do with my time but to find them, document them and expose them. This is my game: I don't farm gil or hunt NM's -- I farm intelligence and hunt elitists and money changers!

    ReplyDelete

Operatives

Fans