Let us be Valiant, Vigilant and VICTORIOUS!

Saturday, February 20

Same story played out.

Over and Over on each forum the same story keeps playing out. Just today two more sites picked up my story. Almost every thread Zyuu had locked down has been re-opened. The one that was not re-opened was locked as they say "At Dex's request." The reaction from the players is the same each time. I post my "hook" and Zyuu can't resist, nor can his fellow cronies who must kiss his ass to stay in his favor. Each time they come back with this pitiful "whole story" or "context" rebuttal. It's laughable. It has failed to impress on every occasion. But like all One-Trick-Ponies they keep at it, time and again.

I must admit, I waited to take this blog live until Zyuu, and the Brady Bunch who run his site, began to bury his "apology." I knew that it would happen sooner rather than later, but the sad truth is this: His open apology hurt him and his site more than his decision to sell beta keys. The way his staff kiss his ass so shamelessly only made them look worse. So had the apology stayed on top for longer, perhaps things would have died down more before I launched this blog. As I have repeatedly said to my detractors -- You are the master of your fate and the captain of your soul. V.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Operatives

Fans